Are you degree educated with 2+ years’ experience working for a vehicle manufacturer and looking to take the next step in your career? If so this pivotal role ensuring that the brand’s dealers are providing what customers want could be for you. As Network Support Manager you will manage the planning, development and implementation of development programmes which will produce a high quality, competitive, viable and customer-focused dealer network.
- Development and review of Business Terms
- Development, implementation and regular review of Minimum Franchise Standards / Dealer Operating Standards
- Manage a programme to develop Premier Retailers
- Determine Dealer Training requirements and liaise with dealers and training department to ensure effective programmes are rolled out.
- Develop and implement Dealer Corporate Identity policy for the UK
- Experience working in a head office commercial role for a vehicle manufacturer
- Graduate (or equivalent) with 2+ years’ experience
- A good understanding of the manufacturer – dealer relationship
- Bright, enthusiastic, ambitious and articulate
- Good analytical and Excel skills
- Ability to make sound commercial decisions
In return you will be offered the chance to join a leading vehicle manufacturer with excellent benefits and onward career development opportunities.