Do you work in PR in automotive or for a large consumer brand and have people management experience? If so this role with a major automotive band, managing a team could be your next big adventure.
You will drive brand delivery perception in the UK as well as managing UK events.
- Manage PR activity and strategies to create a positive brand image across all PR channels.
- Development & delivery of national UK events
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and editorial generating activity
- Brief and support senior UK personnel on delivery of messaging in the public.
- Be a personal ambassador and spokesperson for the brand in the UK.
- Lead and motivate a team, plus an indirect agency to deliver your objectives.
- Ensure consistency of brand delivery for marketing and events
- Help develop the corporate CSR strategy and implement it in the UK
- Plan and manage budgets
- Experience in Public Relations either agency, client or journalism
- Automotive PR experience highly desirable or if not for a large consumer brand
- Experience of direct people management
- Outstanding communications skills both verbal and written.
- A people person and strong influencer
- Organised and able to strategically plan and manage several tasks at once.
- A proven record of driving positive activity through a team and external partner agencies.
- Previous experience of budget management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading vehicle manufacturer in a PR management role and offers excellent onward career opportunities.