Are you passionate about sales and exceeding targets and work in the automotive industry? If so, this fantastic opportunity to join a car manufacturer could be for you. As Regional Sales Manager you will work with their franchised dealers in your region (Leeds to Birmingham) to ensure the region delivers on new car sales targets and objectives. You’ll also be tasked with identifying potential new dealer partners and introducing them to the brand. You’ll be able to use your creativity and market knowledge to produce innovative ideas for business growth.
This role would suit someone with a proven track-record in achieving and exceeding sales targets and experience working in the automotive retail or fleet sector. You will be competitive and tenacious about selling and love the thrill of making a sale and hitting your targets.
You’ll have experience working in a target driven sales role with either a dealership, automotive finance, fleet, leasing or automotive supplier.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Regular meetings with franchise dealer partners to agree performance targets
- Building long-term relationships with the dealers in your region
- Reporting sales figures to key stakeholders
- Support for national & regional shows and events
- In-dealership mentoring and coaching to ensure best practice across all sales functions
- To report on dealership level activities of partners and competitors where required
- Prospecting for new dealer appointments within the region
- A proven track-record in a target-driven sales role with evidence of achieving and exceeding targets
- A demonstrable sales drive and target-driven approach
- A tenacious and competitive spirit
- Experience working in either an automotive dealership, automotive finance, fleet, leasing or automotive supplier.
- Self-motivated with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and management skills at a senior business level
This is a great opportunity to use your fantastic sales skills and tenacity to build your career with a niche car brand.