Do you have at least 1 year’s experience in an automotive dealer/retail marketing role? Would you like to progress your career in a London marketing agency working on a leading passenger car manufacturer’s retail marketing account?
This vibrant agency are seeking a Retail Marketing Account Executive to join their team and provide marketing support for automotive dealers across all areas of marketing. You’ll be based at their Central London office – with the option of hybrid working (3 days in the office) and will also enjoy occasional travel across the UK to visit your automotive retailer clients.
- Provide marketing support to automotive retailers across all areas of their marketing mix
- Pro-active management of your own portfolio of dealer accounts, acting as a bridge between the automotive manufacturer and their retailer network.
- Assist in the development of Retailer Marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Activate campaigns and project briefs from dealers and/or the manufacturer and manage their delivery
- Be proactive with Retailer engagement and central marketing assets, ensuring assets and creative are available to those who need it.
- Manage the marketing budgets available to your retailers, guiding them on effective use
- Completing status reports and contact reports, reviewing marketing planners with a view to providing guidance on areas for improvement,
- Day to day management of both planned and ad-hoc projects for clients
- At least 1 year’s experience in an automotive retail marketing role (in either a dealer or agency)
- Educated to degree or have equivalent work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work pro-actively.
- A good knowledge of digital and social channels
- Able to commute to Central London (3 days a week)
In return you’ll be offered a competitive basic salary, bonus & benefits package and the opportunity to join a buzzing creative marketing agency in a prime Central London location with a welcoming team and fantastic social opportunities.