Would like to progress your automotive retail sales management career working for an exciting luxury car manufacturer selling a new range of electric vehicles? If so this role as sales manager for their London based retail outlet could be for you.
You’ll be tasked with leading a team to deliver a luxury retail sales experience and will need to demonstrate a background in retail sales management for a premium / luxury car brand. Any EV experience would be very useful but is not essential. Most importantly you’ll need to demonstrate evidence of delivering a first class customer experience and have excellent influencing skills.
The role is based in a London retail site and will involve some weekend working.
- Developing a first class, luxury brand retail experience
- Overall day to day management of the retail site
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure achievement of KPIs and targets
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets
- Delivering customer events
- Managing & overseeing the retail CRM system to ensure its use is optimised
- Regular reporting to management
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- A proven track record as a sales manager in a premium/luxury automotive retail environment
- At least 2 years’ experience as a sales manager in an automotive retailer
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent team management, coaching and development skills
- A track record in reporting
- Experience delivering customer events
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Full driving license