Do you have great account management and sales skills and the ability to sell to used car buyers in car dealerships?
A major vehicle leasing business is seeking a Sales Account Manager for an initial 1 year fixed contract. Whilst they cannot guarantee anything – if you perform well and the business has an opening they would hope to have a permanent role at the end of the contract.
ABOUT THE JOB
Working in the used vehicle re-marketing department of this major leasing company you will be responsible for maximising sales of ex-lease vehicles to a portfolio established of car dealers customers.
Working primarily over the telephone, you will focus on understanding their needs, resulting in growth of their engagement, and in turn increase their sales purchasing volume in line with your targets. Whilst you will be mainly responsible for engagement and account development, you will need to be highly customer focused supporting your clients to the best of your ability.
You’ll be joining a very friendly, collaborative team and a business that really cares for their employees – staff turnover is extremely low and the company benefits are class leading. The role is office based, however initially you will be working remotely from home – but with regular contact with the rest of the team.
- Previous B2B account management or sales experience
- Motor trade experience is an advantage but not essential
- A good understanding of car dealerships and the ability to converse with used car buyers
- Experience in a target-driven role and prepared to work to sales targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity to challenge customers and be pro-active in finding ways to develop business
- Love talking to people, being constantly challenged, working as part of a team, and finding ways to overcome barriers and objections.
- Experience of a phone-based role, ideally (but not essentially) managing a portfolio of customers.
- You will thrive on being part of a close-knit team and keen to help and support others.
- Proficient PC, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to structure and manage your own day
If you believe you have the customer skills, automotive industry knowledge and tenacity to excel in this role get in touch today to learn more.