Do you have experience working for a vehicle manufacturer or dealer in a sales support or sales planning function – ideally with experience of vehicle registration/taxation using the SMMT MVRIS, Rav systems? If so this new opportunity to join Genesis Motor UK as they launch in the UK could be for you.
You’ll need have a fine attention to detail, be highly systems focused with strong MS Office skills and a proactive approach. You’ll also need to be comfortable liaising by phone with both internal and external stakeholders. The role will initially be home-based and will then be based from their UK head office in the South Buckinghamshire area.
Genesis Motor sell an award winning range of premium cars around the world and are preparing for launch in Europe. They are constantly thinking about how to strike the perfect balance between the needs of their customers and technological feasibility, striving for innovation by closely observing their customers’ expectations and realizing ambitious technological developments.
This is a very varied role focused on their cars, planning, logistics and customers. You will be responsible for the coordination of the sales planning process, customer order tracking, ensuring that the regulatory systems eg. SMMT, MVRIS, RaV are up to date, so that their cars can be taxed and registered by you, and the effective and efficient distribution of their customer’s cars and their internal vehicles.
- Ensuring that all systems are fully up to date in order that their cars can be taxed and registered
- Responsible for the tax registration all vehicles
- Tracking sales order bank position and reporting.
- Primary point of contact for all car supply matters with partners and customer service centre.
- Liaising with their stores, finance provider, contract hire and leasing companies, vehicle logistics providers and their European Head of Office in Frankfurt, Germany.
- The co-ordination and reporting of all internal vehicles, pool cars, and demonstrator vehicles
- Support for the Head of Sales in sales management and planning activities.
- General administration / reporting / product support as required.
- Experience in a sales support or sales planning role in the automotive industry – working for either a vehicle manufacturer or dealer
- You will have an understanding of the UK automotive industry and be passionate about cars.
- Excellent computer/ Microsoft office skills.
- Ideally experience in maintaining the SMMT MVRIS, Rav systems, etc.
- Ideally proficient in the car tax registration process
- Ideally you’ll be conversant and proficient with OEM vehicle supply and logistics systems
- You will be customer focused with strong telephone skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you can focus on multiple tasks and deadlines
- Clean Driving Licence