Do you have experience in a B2B Marketing role at Account Director level or above and a track record working with blue chip companies at a senior level? Would you like the opportunity to progress to a senior leadership role running your own business unit and joining an Executive Management team?
If so this Senior Account Director role with a leading B2B marketing agency supplying services to the automotive industry could be for you. You will lead their marketing services proposition managing existing client relationships and developing new ones with their existing network of automotive customers (OEMS, finance, leasing). The business prides itself in having exceptional client relationships and customer experience. It is growing fast and has ambitious goals to continue this growth.
The role has scope to develop into the MD of the business unit for the right person who can prove they have the right calibre, skillset and ambition to take on this senior leadership opportunity.
- Building, managing and developing client relationships
- Selling marketing as an additional service to existing major automotive accounts
- Design lead generation campaigns and customer relationship marketing
- Own and deliver the strategic direction of your business unit
- Manage the agency team and external subcontractors to deliver campaigns.
- Work with client stakeholders and teams to identify solutions to problems and opportunities to grow sales through the use of marketing services.
- Working on pitches / tenders for new work and renewals of existing contracts
- Reporting results and insight to clients to enable them to use a marketing and data-led sales strategy.
- Experience at Account Director level or above in a marketing agency or outsourcing sales support environment
- Experience in B2B Marketing with clear evidence of solution through to campaign management.
- At least 3 years’ team management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working at senior level with existing and prospective clients
- Experience and the credibility to work with blue-chip companies with complex structures
- Experience in working with Automotive OEMs would be a preference but not essential.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships to develop long terms sustainable solutions.
- An analytical approach to presenting information using a data-led approach
- Strong IT skills with experience of using CRM technology
In return you will be offered:
- The opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative business with an exceptional reputation for customer experience and a people focused culture at the heart of everything they do.
- The opportunity to develop your career to become a Managing Director of your own business with the autonomy to drive and develop the proposition and become a senior leader within the business and join the Executive Management team.
- A competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package