Do you have experience working in a marketing agency as an Account Manager managing marketing campaigns for corporate clients (ideally within automotive)? Are you able to manage multiple accounts and build strong client relationships to deliver successful marketing campaigns?
If so this opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency who supply marketing services to a wide range of automotive manufacturers could be for you. The role is hands-on and would suit someone with a skillset across full email campaign cycle; briefing, supplier management, data best-practice, campaign delivery and reporting. The role is based in Milton Keynes but with the option to work partly from home.
- Ownership of campaign delivery process (creative process, campaign execution, reporting and post campaign analysis).
- Building strong working relationships with automotive OEM clients
- Working with clients and internal teams to identify opportunities for account growth
- Reporting results and genuine insight to clients, including successes and opportunities for future activity / improvement.
- Experienced Account Manager with a background in managing marketing campaigns for corporate clients (ideally within automotive).
- Strong planning skills including ability to prioritise workload based on client and business priority
- Strong digital marketing experience – managing digital campaigns
- Able to manage projects
- A creative approach with the ability to balance delivering innovative thinking while remaining operationally astute, ensuring campaigns work from concept through to delivery
- Ability to communicate to a varied stakeholder network, both internally and externally.
- An analytical approach to presenting information; evaluating key marketing metrics effectively
- Strong IT skills with experience of using CRM technology and email software.