A great opportunity to join a Car Manufacturer in the West Midlands to provide technical training and support to their dealer network (service & warranty).
This role would suit someone with experience in automotive technical training and a deep understanding of vehicle problem diagnosis combined with excellent data analysis skills who is looking to take a step up to work directly for a manufacturer in a Monday – Friday position.
Overall purpose of job:
- To continually maintain and improve product quality.
- To improve the skills of the Dealer network by identification and in some cases delivery of technical training to satisfy specific training needs.
- To assist in developing and publishing all Technical Support publications.
- To provide assistance and departmental cover in the areas of technical support, warranty, field support and technical training.
- To support the Technical Support and Warranty departments with data analysis, data trending, fault analysis, field fixes and distribution of data to managers, colleagues and dealers.
- Experience in automotive technical training
- Experience in working within the motor industry, covering vehicle repair, diagnosis and customer handling.
- Self confident to be able to deliver accurate technical training
- Ability to influence multi-level personnel within the business
- Experience of recognised problem solving
- Microsoft office skills essential – Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Adobe skills
- Willingness to adopt a ‘hands on’ approach with a flexible approach to working hours
- High level of communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to present at all levels
- Full UK Driving licence
Posted: 14 January 2019