Do you have at least 5 years’ experience in the automotive finance industry? Would you like to work in a field-based role for a leading captive finance company working with their dealers to achieve F&I targets?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading automotive captive finance company as a Zone Finance Manager covering Scotland.
This role would suit someone with a background in either a dealership or automotive finance company. You will need a good knowledge of automotive finance products, and FCA regulations as well as a high level of energy and drive to hit targets.
- Coordinating financial activities of the manufacturer’s dealers
- Influencing, persuading and motivating Dealer Management to actively support the manufacturer’s finance products and to thereby achieve Finance & Insurance Targets.
- Driving the digital transformation of the Dealer networks in the F&I arena
- Acting as the voice of the customer, collecting and escalating the needs of the dealer networks and final customers across the different products (B2C, B2B, Used vehicles, digital customer journeys)
- Achieve objectives for financial services activities
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Motor Finance Industry
- Detailed knowledge of automotive dealership sales activity
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant FCA Insurance regulations
- A high level of drive and a target focused approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Effective time management & prioritising skills
- Have a high level of numeracy
- Ability to coach & mentor
- Driving licence essential