Would you like to develop your automotive career with a leading vehicle manufacturer with ambitious goals and a reputation for innovation and pushing boundaries?
If you have experience in parts, accessories or aftersales with an automotive OEM or Parts Business this Accessories Product Manager role are based in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or NW London this could be for you.
You need to be graduate calibre with excellent communication skills, a good level of numeracy and ability to prioritise tasks. You’ll be ambitious and motivated by the opportunity to learn and progress your career the automotive industry. You’ll be entering a fast-paced environment where priorities and objectives may change quickly according to business needs so you’ll need to enjoy thinking on your feet and adapting to whatever challenge comes your way.
Your Key Purpose will be:
- Develop accessory turnover and profit improvement plans
- Providing support for internal projects and dealer network initiatives.
- Support accessory planning process and liaise with European Accessory team.
- Analyse market opportunities to exploit gaps in accessory product range.
- Produce robust reporting and return on investment analysis.
- Have joint responsibility for accessory sales performance across all vehicles
- Experience working in a parts, aftersales or accessories role with either a vehicle manufacturer or parts business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Graduate level preferred, ideally with marketing-related qualification (degree or other).
- Previous supplier management experience is desirable
- Good level of numeracy & analytical skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to adapting and responding to change
- PC literate with strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills is an advantage
- Strong prioritization skills
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Posted: 10 May 2019