Are you an experienced marketing agency account exec or manager? Would you like to work on a luxury brand car account in a lovely marketing agency in leafy South West London?
You’ll join as an Account Manager and will immediately get hands on creating integrated campaigns for this luxury car manufacturer and their dealers across the UK. Work will include: ECRM, digital, national ad campaigns, new model launch communications, website updates and much more.
You will have experience of working in a marketing agency and have good writing skills – as you’ll be creating content for the car dealers – perhaps eDM or invitations to a new car launch event. If you have a flexible, can-do approach, fabulous client liaison skills and are eager to learn – this could be for you.
Any previous marketing experience in the automotive sector or just a keen interest in cars would be an asset.
- Experience working in a marketing agency account role
- A great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines while not compromising strict attention to detail
- A good academic record (graduate level but not necessarily marketing degree)
- Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- Multi-disciplined marketing experience (across both above and below the line marketing)
- A flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A team player, willing to pitch in and help other members of the team at all times
Please get in touch today to discuss this exciting opportunity.