Would you like to work in a 360 area management role where you will have responsibility for Sales, Aftersales and Marketing? In this Area Manager role with a niche car manufacturer you will be tasked with maintaining, and developing profitable relationships with dealers in your region (East Anglia, East Midlands and Lincolnshire). You’ll be responsible for new car registrations, parts and accessories sales and ensuring full dealer engagement with sales, marketing and aftersales programmes. This wide remit will allow you to really understand your dealers’ whole business and add value across all areas.
This role would suit someone with a strong knowledge and experience of automotive dealer sales operations. Any experience in aftersales or marketing would be very useful. You will need to have experience in a field-based dealer-facing role with a vehicle manufacturer (or 3rd party) or in a Sales Management or Dealer Principal dealership role.
- Strong knowledge and experience of automotive dealer sales operations.
- Preferably experience in a field-based, dealer facing role
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with automotive dealers
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Flexibility to manage a large geographical area and travel when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be located in Eastern England (East Anglia, East Midlands or Lincolnshire)
If you’re interested please apply now.