An exciting role with a vehicle manufacturer owned car leasing/contract hire business to sell to the corporate and broker sector on a national basis. The role covers the whole UK so will involve lots of travel.
This role would someone with excellent knowledge of the fleet and contract hire automotive finance industry and brokers channel and a proven track record in business development. You will ideally be located fairly centrally in the UK.
- Identification and development of business opportunities nationally through direct sales to Corporate (100+ fleets) and/or through all dealers and brokers.
- Work closely with the manufacturer and fleet departments and all other stakeholders needed to improve competitive position in the market.
- Ensure required quality of the service is provided to customers.
- To work on implementing and monitoring all first level controls in place and actively propose new ones in conjunction with Risk and Permanent control and compliance functions within the business.
- Ensure all Audit actions are performed to required levels and time frames
- To participate in cross-functional business projects as required
- To work closely with marketing department to ensure development activities complement and coordinate with on-going marketing, sales and account management activities.
- To work closely with Credit and Pay-out Team to maximise business opportunities and minimise the time to market.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fleet and contract hire automotive finance industry and brokers channel.
- A proven ability to drive growth in business, through innovative and strategic thinking, creating and implementing sales strategies, new campaigns and generally challenging the status quo.
- A high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate at board level and influence others to optimise performance.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- PC literate – all MS and Google applications with advance Excel levels.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast moving environment.
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 31 January 2019