A great opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of light commercial vehicles as a field based Corporate Sales Manager covering Southern England.
This role offers a competitive basic salary + strong bonus + 2 cars + pension + health care and the chance to develop your career with a major worldwide vehicle OEM.
You will manage existing customer relationships for the brand with Corporate Fleet customers in your region and develop a territory development plan for your area of responsibility focusing on growing the customer base and product sales.
This role would suit someone with experience working in a sales capacity the LCV sector with either a manufacturer, leasing company, broker or dealer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & develop existing customer accounts providing outstanding customer service
- Identify priority customers to increase sales volumes in the short, medium and long term
- Meet the required number of customer and prospect visits per working week
- Develop relationships with Contract Hire and Leasing companies
- Represent the company at customer events throughout the year
- Create collaborative relationships with the brand’s dealers in your area
- Build strong relationships with other external organisations such as convertors that are integral in the provision of commercial vehicles to customers
- Keep up to date with legislative changes in the commercial vehicle market
- Produce all required reporting
- Meet & liaise with internal stakeholders in the business
- A great sales-person with the ability to grow business with existing accounts and develop new business
- Experience working in a sales capacity the LCV sector with either a manufacturer, leasing company, broker or dealer.
- Ability to build effective working relationships maximising the value of the brand and products
- Strong Word, Excel & Power Point skills.
- Able to work independently of others and use own initiative.
- Full Driving Licence
If you think you have the sales skills and LCV experience for this role please apply now.
Posted: 16 April 2019