A great opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of light commercial vehicles as a field based Corporate Sales Manager covering Northern England.
You will manage existing customer relationships and prospect new customers with Corporate Fleet, leasing companies, brokers and blue light sectors. You will also work closely with the brand’s dealer network to help maximise sales via the dealer channel.
This role would suit someone with a proven track record in account management and business development LCV sector and a drive and passion to build business and work with dealers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & develop existing customer accounts providing outstanding customer service
- Identify priority customers to increase sales volumes in the short, medium and long term
- Meet the required number of customer and prospect visits per working week
- Develop relationships with Contract Hire and Leasing companies
- Represent the company at customer events throughout the year
- Create collaborative relationships with the brand’s dealers in your area
- Build strong relationships with other external organisations such as convertors that are integral in the provision of commercial vehicles to customers
- Keep up to date with legislative changes in the commercial vehicle market
- Produce all required reporting
- Meet & liaise with internal stakeholders in the business
- A great sales-person with the ability to grow business with existing accounts and develop new business
- Experience working in a sales capacity the LCV sector with either a manufacturer, leasing company, broker or dealer.
- Ability to build effective working relationships maximising the value of the brand and products
- Strong Word, Excel & Power Point skills.
- Able to work independently of others and use own initiative.
- Full Driving Licence
If you have the sales skills and LCV experience for this role please apply now.