A car manufacturer based in the West Midlands is seeking a CRM Database Analyst to help them extend the use of their CRM analytics to drive sales efficiency, customer retention and customer insight. This role is primarily to support their dealers with campaign files for their online marketing stores, marketing analysis and sales conversion statistics to support dealer effectiveness.
You will need to work collaboratively to support the dealer marketing department to meet their objectives for reporting and supporting sales targets.
This role would suit someone with experience in database management/analysis and reporting and Excel skills.
- Running campaigns, email creation, AOI maintenance, reporting and analysis.
- Output campaign files to support car marketing direct mail, email, social media and outbound calling from our internal customer contact centre
- Liaise with marketing department and help support them in the use of CRM data to drive dealer footfall and enquiries.
- Creation of emails on the Dotmailer / Adestra platform
- Analyse and understand reporting systems.
- Run communication programmes for dealer appointment / termination
- To run KPI reports for email, DM and outbound campaigns.
- To run analysis programs from campaign data to monitor ROE and response rates.
- Output map images and upload/maintain mapping files
- Basic knowledge of, experience of reporting/Dashboards/KPIs
- Ideally an undergraduate with experience using Excel.
- Maths or Statistics background would be helpful as would any of the following: Basic Database Knowledge, MS Excel Intermediate Level, etc.
- GCSE Maths Grade C or above
- Previous use of Email / HTML design tools (this is ideal but not essential).
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 18 March 2019