A fantastic opportunity for Events Executive to join a leading car manufacturer with a history in motorsport for a 1 year fixed term contract (may be extended). The position will involve considerable travel – mainly in Europe and you would be away from home for a total of 3 months per year (on multiple trips).
This exciting role is responsible for:
- Support in the delivery of pan-European events for automobile (motor shows, vehicle launches) and motor sport events, ensuring operational excellence and efficiency
- Supporting motorsport operations at race events, ensuring dealers can maximise benefit from the manufacturer’s activities
- Key support for media event activities for automobile and motorsport, acting as day to day representative and key link to events agencies
- Support in planning and organisation of activities at automobile (eg Motorshows) and motorsport events
- Logistics and management of show vehicles and press fleet assets – including budgeting, transportation and branch liaison
- Budget Management of activity at motorsport events including parts invoicing
- Management of access to race passes and tickets across all championships.
- Pass invoicing and processing.
- Work as a team with championship press officers and your manager to organise garage tours, rider/driver appearances & interview requests & special branch requests at the track
- Support your Manager in the development of robust procurement and invoicing processes for the manufacturer’s presence at European motor shows.
- Ensure adequate preparation for key European budget events and periodic audits
- Experience working in an events role
- Excellent administrative skills – preparing POs, contracts, Invoicing,
- Happy to travel considerably across Europe spending approx. 25% of year abroad
- Ideally an additional European language in addition to English – German preferable
- Experience of budget management and preparing invoices
- A strong knowledge of financial workflow systems preferable (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of stakeholders at a number of different levels
- Ability to remotely manage multiple events/activities
- An acute attention to detail
- Interest in motorsports preferable (not essential)
If you’re interested please apply now.