A great opportunity for an experienced fleet, leasing or corporate sales person to join a car manufacturer in a field-based role covering Scotland & N.Ireland.
You will be tasked with achieving annual fleet funding, maintenance and services sales targets in your territory.
This role would suit someone living in Scotland with experience working in a fleet/corporate sales role.
- Create an agreed annual territory sales strategy to achieve sales targets for Lease Business Funding sales volume, penetration, maintenance and services
- Generate and follow up, in a timely manner, all direct sales leads with documented customer visits
- Liaise with key fleet dealers to jointly identify and develop fleet sales opportunities
- Maintain support of existing fleet customers
- Develop accurate weekly volume forecasts
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with other teams and departments in the business
- Conduct active visit programme to maintain current fleet customers and to prospect new opportunities – All to be recorded with Action Plans and Visit Reports
- Provide feedback on all factors inhibiting, or likely to inhibit, the achievement of objectives. Identify competitor activity and recommend solutions / actions to counter these, identify new customer requirements and implement if appropriate.
- Experience working in a fleet sales role
- A strong understanding of leasing and/or fleet business is essential
- A proven track record in a sales role
- Self-motivated individual with strategic & commercial awareness
- Able to demonstrate strong influencing skills at senior level
- Ability to present professionally.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task is essential.
- Be located in Scotland
Posted: 09 November 2018