A great opportunity to join a niche vehicle manufacturer to strategically drive genuine parts programmes in the UK and overseas. This role will sit in a small marketing team and report directly to the Head of Aftersales. The role would suit someone who has a strong background in automotive parts and has the commercial ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to proactively exploit marketing channels to promote the use and benefits of genuine components.
- Drive the parts sales to exceed budget.
- Manage and deliver parts product programmes including Tyres, Oil and Consumables.
- Provide parts sales analysis of trends across markets.
- Liaise with global markets to drive parts sales.
- Support parts forecasting through supply and demand planning.
- Oversee parts campaigns.
- Participate in financial budgeting processes.
- Ideally you will be working for a vehicle manufacturer (cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles etc.) in a similar position.
- Possibly will consider someone in a parts company (not with an OEM), but understanding dealers is really important.
- Strong communication skills – able to work with senior personnel in other Head Offices. (Internationally).
- Product Marketing experience.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst managing our client’s priorities
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus and commercial awareness.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Must be analytical with good computer literacy
A unique new role for a niche vehicle manufacturer to drive parts strategy with the global dealer network.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS121
Posted: 27 April 2018