An iconic, worldwide automotive manufacturer are seeking a National Aftersales Manager to lead their UK Aftersales team. You will be managing a small team, delivering all aftersales functions across products, services and customer programmes throughout the UK.
The role would suit someone with a background in an aftersales management role with either an automotive manufacturer or AM100 dealer. You will need excellent people management and communications skills with a passion for delivery good customer experience.
You will need to be living or prepared to relocate to the Midlands.
- Develop and deliver in market programmes to drive commercial performance to achieve annual budgets.
- Responsible for the development of aftersales in the UK
- Manage and support retailer annual Aftersales targets and objectives
- Develop a plan for dealers to improve Parts and Accessories retail capacity including new product launch events, end of season sales
- Implement and drive Aftersales & Accessory service process training and support
- Optimise dealer accessories and retail experience via visual merchandising
- Experience working in an aftersales role for either an automotive OEM (car, commercial vehicle or bike) or in a group aftersales role in a dealership.
- Have strong people management skills
- Technical experience would be desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience in visual merchandising would be useful
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the UK aftersales team responsible for delivering aftersales functions throughout the UK for an iconic worldwide automotive manufacturer.