A niche car manufacturer is seeking a Network Development Manager based in Northern England (between Liverpool and Newcastle). The role will initially be a 1 year fixed term contract but this could be extended.
Overall purpose of job:
- Recruit and develop the national network of dealers to deliver the business plan sales volume, customer service, aftersales support and brand experience.
- Development, measurement and enforcement of dealer standards in the network to maximise the network performance.
- To produce and maintain a five year dealer network plan to deliver the business plan growth in line with the product plan.
- To report franchising progress back to the business in the required format and timescales.
- Responsible for franchise recruitment events, advertising and promotional materials.
- Recruit and appoint dealer representation that is of the calibre required by the brand
- Work with regional managers to ensure that the financial integrity of current dealers is maintained and that new dealer appointments meet the appropriate financial criteria
- To define, manage and develop all sales, aftersales and parts dealer standards in line with commercial and corporate/brand requirements.
- Manage a dealer standards review process with the Regional Sales Managers to ensure dealer sales, authorised repairer and parts standards are being met by initiating and controlling a formal audit process.
- To act as the company expert on Block Exemption rules and regulations and ensure that the dealer network complies with all EU legal requirements.
- Work directly with the Legal Department to ensure Dealer contracts are compliant to UK legislation.
- Provide a competitive review other brands’ requirements for franchise appointments in terms of dealer financial investment
- Ensure all dealers meet the franchise requirements for corporate signage.
- Ideally experience in a franchising or dealer development role with an automotive OEM OR experience in an Area Sales Management role working closely with Network development
- Have an understanding of small independent (owner driver) dealers
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Be living in Northern England (between Liverpool and Newcastle)
- Commercial acumen with knowledge and experience of crucial business functions.
- Ability to manage a large geographical area
- Full Clean UK Driving licence
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 08 April 2019