Are you enthusiastic about working for a premium brand vehicle manufacturer?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in digital marketing & advertising. You would be responsible for the planning and implementation of product marketing campaigns across all media channels to drive demand for upcoming car models.
In this role you will be ensuring all campaigns support and build on the brand values. You must have the ability to use your initiative and create your own ideas.
- Planning and implementing marketing plans via all media channels
- Overseeing the marketing performance of carlines
- Briefing the marketing agencies to ensure integration across the teams
- Working alongside the marketing agencies to plan & implement activity across all digital channels
- Managing of the annual marketing budgets across all media
- Providing creative input into the development of campaigns to drive demand
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry news & updates
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience running marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of marketing communications programmes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact & influence a diverse group of people
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Ideally have experience working in the automotive industry
- Have good attention to detail
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Preferably educated to degree level
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer in supporting & developing their new car models. Apply today to make an impact on the automotive industry.