A car manufacturer’s finance company are seeking a Recoveries Specialist based at their head office in Surrey. You will be responsible for managing the Remarketing and specialist Recoveries projects and Procedures within the Recoveries Department.
If you have experience in a recovery, default or re-possession function in the financial services industry we’d love to hear from you. You will need to be educated to at least A level standard with strong communication skills and be competent using Excel.
- Manage the remarketing process and where necessary attend the auctions and manage all vehicle disposals
- Manage the refurbishment program to increase sale proceeds in line with budgetIdentify any inadequacies in the systems/procedures
- Monitor market trends and recommend future remarketing strategies
- To be involved in the external auction management
- Monitor work systems and operational procedures & improvement recommendations
- Experience working in a recovery / remarketing / debt recovery / re-possession function
- At least two years’ experience within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills are requirement
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to liaise and communicate at all levels
- Competent user on Microsoft Word / Excel
- Preferably graduate or good education to A level would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with equal effectiveness
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple projects
- French language desirable but not essential
Posted: 04 October 2018