A great opportunity to join the Captive Finance arm of a major commercial vehicle manufacturer in a field-based role covering South East England. The region stretches from Bournemouth / Reading to London / Kent – the successful candidate will need to live in this region. This role would suit someone with experience in a finance role in the truck / HGV / heavy commercial vehicle sector.
You will be responsible for maximising volume and revenue by selling finance products and services to customers through the manufacturer’s dealer network in order to achieve annually defined market share, yield and fee income goals.
- Sell finance and lease products to customers and Dealers in order to achieve annually defined market share, yield and fee income goals.
- Develop individualised market development strategies to maximise profitable dealer and customer penetration and to create incremental product sales
- Service and manage all aspects of customer and dealer relationships and implement policies with the dealer organisation.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the manufacturer’s local sales teams
- Access and submit necessary customer information as required for credit submissions
- To responsibly use a limited level of credit approval authority to improve the speed of response customers
- Experience in vehicle finance in the truck / HGV / heave commerical vehicle sector
- Knowledge of finance and leasing products
- Outstanding relationship skills in a B2B environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be results focused
- Be able to work alone whilst – but still have a strong team spirit
- Be living in South East England
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience
Posted: 06 April 2018