A highly successful Car Manufacturer with a fantastic employer brand reputation is seeking a field based Sales Performance Manager for the North West England.
This role would suit an ambitious individuals with excellent commercial, relationship building, management and coaching skills. You will need experience with either an automotive dealer or manufacturer – ideally in a field-base or management role.
Ideally you will need to be flexible on location and able to relocate to a head office role in the South East after a few years in the field.
To ensure achievement of new vehicle sales, used vehicle and accessories targets (in conjunction with your aftersales counterpart) and customer retention objectives through the transfer of best practice and performance management. Maintain a highly customer centric focus.
- Securing and improving vehicle sales volume and market share through the performance management, exchange of best practice and carefully planned actions
- Take a shared responsibility for accessories performance delivery with the After Sales Performance Managers.
- Maintain and promote an attitude of customer first, considering the customer impact of actions
- Influence decisions on vehicle sales and customer service performance within the zone through effective relationship management with dealers
- Take a consultative and coaching approach to performance management gaining dealer agreement to participate in and support all manufacturer Sales and Marketing programmes
- A high degree of consultation with the zone’s Aftersales Performance Manager adopting a cross-business field support model.
- Ability to adapt the approach to individual operators, to recognise new opportunities and to engage bespoke propositions in the pursuit of performance improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working is a customer facing role, preferably in a management capacity
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally experience working for an automotive manufacturer or dealer
- An strong understanding of the UK car market
- Analytical skills in order to interpret market information in an in depth way
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at varying levels of seniority
- Coaching and consultative skills
- Commercial flair, understanding of business and maximising revenue
- Teamworking skills to develop the zone team to operate effectively together
- Previous field experience ideal but not essential
- Strong business accounts and/or composite understanding and interpretation experience
- Open to potential future relocation for a head office based role in the South East
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS90
Posted: 11 January 2018