An exciting opportunity to take on the role of Senior National Account Manager with a fast growing London based technology business. You will manage Tier 1 clients and will be tasked with optimising revenue from your client portfolio.
You will need to be an excellent relationship builder and have the ability to sell the benefits of a technology based solution to your customers. This role based in head office in central London with regular travel to meet with clients across the UK (2-3 days a week).
- Provide effective account and relationship management of Tier 1 clients
- Working with clients to develop long-term strategies and assist with their business objectives.
- Optimise the revenue generated in the portfolio via commercial opportunities and cross sell of products and services.
- Assist the Head of Sales in attending industry events and new business pitches
- Work with the wider team to provide regular reporting, analytics and product updates to key clients.
- Facilitate client requests and product feedback, working with the wider business to ensure client satisfaction and service delivery
Key experience/skills required:
- Proven experience in a senior account management role.
- Experience working in a technology based sales role would be ideal however other industry backgrounds would be considered including automotive and industrial industries.
- Demonstrable success in growing revenue across a current portfolio of accounts.
- Strong negotiation, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills along with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well across a variety of teams.
- Living within commutable distance of Central London
Posted: 09 January 2019