Would you like to develop your career using your strong knowledge of automotive retail finance and retail sales process?
We have a great job opportunity for a field-based Used Vehicle Finance Manager for a leading automotive captive finance company covering the South West. The role is responsible for improving dealer finance performance and would suit an automotive F&I expert with a high level of numeracy and great communication skills.
You will be responsible for maximising used car finance business through the management and development of the brand’s dealers in your region. You will implement bespoke sales, marketing and process strategies designed to deliver budgeted performances for all stakeholders, and good outcomes for consumers.
- Provide a high standard of service to dealers to achieve maximum support, volume and profitability from good quality retail used car finance business.
- Ensure that the wider benefits and support to the company are effectively communicated to dealers
- Identify opportunities to develop increased levels of used business from the designated dealers
- Prepare and develop bespoke customer focused sales strategies
- Complete Finance & Insurance reviews at dealers covering all elements of business
- Collate, analyse and produce performance information for management as and when required.
- Produce required management information
- Liaise closely with Finance Account Specialist team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a motor finance capacity in either a dealer or automotive finance business
- Strong knowledge and experience of automotive retail finance
- Strong knowledge and experience of automotive retail sales processes
- Good understanding of Consumer Credit sales processes and regulation.
- Numerate with good analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
Does this sound like you? Please apply now.
Posted: 11 June 2019